Saturday 21 July 2012

THANK YOU AND YOU AND YOU.....!

Time for a 'gratitude attack!'

The last couple of months have been quite amazing thanks to all of you who have had a browse and shown great interest in the Carers Coffee Pot.

Your comments have been wonderful and courageous and as the Carers Coffee Pot will always maintain anonymity, I would like to at least say thank you to the countries around the world and I'm sure you all know who you are even if I don't!!!! (I'm confusing myself here!!!!!)

So, thank you to....UK,USA, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, GERMANY, FRANCE, AUSTRIA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, IRELAND, MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINES.
It is wonderful to think the world is full of silent angels and as I have said from the start, this is for you so thank you for being there.

Interestingly, there has been a lot of interest shown in the posts regarding abuse, stress, grief, reablement, whistleblowing....I don't know about you but I feel there is a lot more to explore here and in due course they will all be followed up.

One of the many aims of this blog is to provide support to you all. Be it in boosting morale or providing information in areas that aren't always made clear to us. It would also be beneficial to throw in a few personal coping strategies for us all too.

All of this is to come and I feel there is enough here to overflow into a website all of its own, but that's just between you and me for now.

Exciting times to come for the Carers Coffee Pot.

Once again (gratitude attack) THANK YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU......!




" If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.” Wayne W. Dyer

1 comment:

  1. Well done fluffy wings and thank you for putting the Carers Coffee Pot out there for us all.

    ReplyDelete